4.8

Ayudos' Pro package definitely provided a great boost thru social media and a featured article which brought some great traffic to my campaign page here:

Pelty represents a technological revolution in the high-quality audio speakers’ market: it is the first Bluetooth speaker literally POWERED BY FIRE!

Mike was my project manager with Ayudos they helped me out a ton with writing and publishing a press release, social media , blogging and video promotion for my Kickstarter project that can be seen below.

I highly recommend Ayudos.com to anyone considering crowdfunding and needs a professional promotional campaign done online.

Look forward to working with them again and do recommend them for most crowfunding projects that need some promotion and online marketing help.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Ayudos and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ayudos to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service and quality of service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ayudos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ayudos?

Comments