Ayudos is a scam. Ayudos.com review

I purchased the $85 service from Ayudos.Theye did nothing to help my crowd funding project.

I did not get a single dollar to my campaign from the Ayudos.com services. Save your money! This company takes advantage of people trying to pursue their dreams with crowd funding.

I wasted not only money but valuable time with Ayudos. From what I can tell the literally did nothing to help me.

Ayudos.com is a complete fraud.

They should be ashamed of what they do to people who are tying to make a better life for themselves.I am going to try and press charges for fraud.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 6 No 6
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02, 2014 #909713 Chico, California

yes I have the same problem with ayudos mike gonzalez won't refund my money 85.00 after I file complain on ripoff report well my iam filing a complain through the attorney general.

0 2 Reply

Sep 25, 2014 #875278

As a follow up, I finally spoke with Mike on the phone after posting these complaints and contacting the Better Business Bureau. He did refund me the 89.00 that I paid through my original form of payment. I agreed to update the BBB and all sites where I discussed the services. I was persistent in getting a response, and I did get one, plus a full refund.

1 1 Reply

Aug 28, 2014 #862909

I had the exact same experience. Would love to know if you are able to make progress on the fraud charge. I signed up for the same service and when I continuously asked for links to the press, the owner, Mike, kept putting me off and telling me he'd send them. He never did. He then stopped answering my emails when I asked for a refund. Nothing was done for my campaign. No facebook posts, no tumblr posts. I think the ayudos twitter account retweeted something I wrote and tagged them in ONCE.... It was NOT worth the money I paid. Total Scam.

0 2 Reply

Dec 16, 2014 #916758 Chicago, Illinois

We have sent you a refund a long time ago Silverling.
Please contact us at support@ayudos.com for any questions about it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.