I purchased the $85 service from Ayudos.Theye did nothing to help my crowd funding project.

I did not get a single dollar to my campaign from the Ayudos.com services. Save your money! This company takes advantage of people trying to pursue their dreams with crowd funding.

I wasted not only money but valuable time with Ayudos. From what I can tell the literally did nothing to help me.

Ayudos.com is a complete fraud.

They should be ashamed of what they do to people who are tying to make a better life for themselves.I am going to try and press charges for fraud.

Had an Experience with Ayudos?

Comments

foxtrot5s
Chico, California, United States #909713

yes I have the same problem with ayudos mike gonzalez won't refund my money 85.00 after I file complain on ripoff report well my iam filing a complain through the attorney general.

As a follow up, I finally spoke with Mike on the phone after posting these complaints and contacting the Better Business Bureau.He did refund me the 89.00 that I paid through my original form of payment.

I agreed to update the BBB and all sites where I discussed the services.I was persistent in getting a response, and I did get one, plus a full refund.

I had the exact same experience.Would love to know if you are able to make progress on the fraud charge.

I signed up for the same service and when I continuously asked for links to the press, the owner, Mike, kept putting me off and telling me he'd send them. He never did. He then stopped answering my emails when I asked for a refund. Nothing was done for my campaign.

No facebook posts, no tumblr posts. I think the ayudos twitter account retweeted something I wrote and tagged them in ONCE....

It was NOT worth the money I paid.Total Scam.

Ayudos1
to silverlining Chicago, Illinois, United States #916758

We have sent you a refund a long time ago Silverling.

Please contact us at support@ayudos.com for any questions about it.